Be a casework supervisor. Lead and mentor caseworkers who assist those affected by disasters in your
Assist Red Cross in delivering mission by preventing and alleviating human suffering caused by disasters.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Choose your availability schedule: daytime or early evening hours. After training, may be able to work from home.
• Recovery Services: An Overview
• Casework and Recovery Planning Fundamentals
• Direct Client Assistance Fundamentals
• CAS 2.0: Overview (Video)
• CAS 2.0: Creating a Case (Video)
• CAS 2.0: Recovery Planning (Video)
• Psychological First Aid
We'll work with your schedule.
95 E. Palmetto Ave.Varnville, SC 29910
- People 55+
- Once trained, may remain active as long as required training is updated. Continued participation and