Be a casework supervisor. Lead and mentor caseworkers who assist those affected by disasters in your
1 person is interested
Assist Red Cross in delivering mission by preventing and alleviating human suffering caused by disasters.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Choose your availability schedule: daytime or early evening hours. After training, may be able to work from home.
• Recovery Services: An Overview
• Casework and Recovery Planning Fundamentals
• Direct Client Assistance Fundamentals
• CAS 2.0: Overview (Video)
• CAS 2.0: Creating a Case (Video)
• CAS 2.0: Recovery Planning (Video)
• Psychological First Aid
We'll work with your schedule.
21 Brendan LaneBluffton, SC 29910
- People 55+
- Once trained, may remain active as long as required training is updated. Continued participation and