Be a casework supervisor. Lead and mentor caseworkers who assist those affected by disasters in your
2 people are interested
Assist Red Cross in delivering mission by preventing and alleviating human suffering caused by disasters.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Choose your availability schedule: daytime or early evening hours. After training, may be able to work from home.
• Recovery Services: An Overview
• Casework and Recovery Planning Fundamentals
• Direct Client Assistance Fundamentals
• CAS 2.0: Overview (Video)
• CAS 2.0: Creating a Case (Video)
• CAS 2.0: Recovery Planning (Video)
• Psychological First Aid
About American Red Cross - Palmetto South Carolina Region
2424A City Hall Lane, North Charleston, SC 29406, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
101 N. Pine St., Ste 3ESpartanburg, SC 29306
- People 55+
- Once trained, may remain active as long as required training is updated. Continued participation and