Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to empower Martin County residents to overcome hunger and hardship.
Volunteers are needed to help in food pantries in Stuart, Jensen Beach, Indiantown and Hobe Sound. Duties include stocking, sorting food, inventory of food and checking clients out of panty using a touch screen inventory system, client intake by asking for ID and utilizing the client data system.
Shift times: 8:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Orientation and background check required. Minimum 4 hour shift per week required. Must be able to stand for the entire shift, lift, bend, reach and have good eye sight.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- one 4 hour shift per week
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)