Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide opportunities and choices that help children, families and adults to improve their quality of life through education. training and employment.
Volunteers are needed to assist with Baby Steps, Healthy Families, and Behavioral Health/Autism Programs. Must possess good communication skills with children and parents. Opportunity includes assisting with phones, filing, data entry and clerical duties. Must be computer literate, organized and friendly. Minimum of 3 hours per week.
Background check required.
Shifts available from 9 AM- 4 PM Monday - Friday.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Basic Computer Skills
- Child Welfare
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)