- Provides direct support service to individual at -risk students, small groups, and classrooms.Develping relationships and offering guidance.
- Completes assessments, referrals, and counseling with students and families.
- Oversees implementation of Posimoto program.
- Consults with other professional staff and outside agencies and other organizations.
- Completes home visits and assessments.
- Develops and maintains family outreach programs and community partnerships.
- Serves as a member of the family support team.
- Completes written reports as needed or as requested by Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide direct service to students in the classroom at least 3 times per week.
- Completes reports as required Director.
- Conduct professional development workshop on identifying at-risk students.
- Interview students and families.
- Make oral presentations of assessments, diagnostics, home visits, and observations.
- Requires 6 hours a week: 3 hours per day that are 2 days a week one on ones, 2 hour classroom interaction and visits per week.
- 3:30pm-6:00PM 2 days per week one on ones.
- 1 day chosen for 2 hours of classroom visit per week. (choose your time)
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months, 6 hours per week
- Must be a Sociology or Psychology major, Junior or senior or have graduated.