Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to help seniors live young at any age by remaining independent, healthy and living in their own homes.
Volunteers are needed to help ease the profound isolation of homebound seniors who live alone, and provide services which help prevent or delay nursing home placement by delivering nutritious meals daily
Monday - Friday 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM.
Consider substituting or volunteering one day a week. Routes available in Stuart, Hobe Sound, and Port Salerno.
Background check and TB test required at agencies expense.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)