Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide gently used clothing and literacy skills at no cost, to children in need in Martin County.
Volunteers are needed to collect, sort, and present clothing in a way similar to a department store. Then explain store procedures to families and help select clothing for their children. Volunteers are needed for 2.5 hour shifts Wednesdays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Fridays from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m., and the first Saturday of every month from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Training will be provided.
Physical requirements include standing and sitting.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Customer Service
- Child Development
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 1/2 hours per shift
- Standing, Sitting
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)
- Easter House Tour Guide (001309)