Life Choice Hospice Seeks Volunteer Team Members in South Amboy!
25 people are interested
Life Choice Hospice seeks volunteers in South Amboy, NJ to participate in their volunteer program. As little as 1-2 hours per week is helpful.
Life Choice Hospice serves patients in assisted livings, nursing homes, or in their own homes.
Volunteers will learn about hospice services, and how to provide non-medical visits to people with a life limiting illness. They will gain an understanding of the special needs of people with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Through your commitment to Life Choice Hospice, you can impact patients in extraordinary ways!
What can volunteers do?
- Make friendly visits
- Provide caregiver relief and respite
- Complementary Therapy such as
- Reiki, Massage, and Pet Therapy
- Share a special talent like music or art
- Administrative support
What do we provide?
- An increase in your life satisfaction
- Free training at your convenience
- Free health evaluation and TB tests
- Free flu shots (during flu season)
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Social activities and events
We'll work with your schedule.
901 Ernston Rd.South Amboy, NJ 08879
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 Hours per week