Venice Family Clinic’s internship program offers valuable work experience in a stimulating artistic and creative environment. Event Interns have access to an impressive roster of more than 300+ emerging and established artists that support Venice Family Clinic’s Art Walk & Auctions. Event Interns will build relationships and engage with local artists and galleries while implementing sales and marketing strategies to meet revenue goals. The annual event, held at Google Los Angeles, is attended by over 6,000 people and raises more than $730,000 for Venice Family Clinic’s patients.
Event Interns experience a diverse range of projects that cover many facets of Venice Family Clinic’s Venice Art Walk & Auctions. This is a fantastic resume builder that provides project management, leadership and critical-thinking techniques while working closely with the team that produces one of the largest community fundraisers on the Westside of Los Angeles.
Architecture Internship Opportunity:
- Research and vet homes for Venice Art Walk’s yearly architecture tours
- Meet with architects to discuss tour logistics
- Assist in execution of advertising and marketing of tours
- Knowledge about architecture and/or interior design preferred but not required
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong writing and verbal skills
* Willing to take direction
* Skilled at working both independently and as a team
* Valid Driver’s License and car is desirable but not required
* Proficient in Microsoft Word Programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
* Minimum of 8 hours a week (hours flexible)
* Candidates must be able to commit through June 2016
* Hours may increase the weeks before/after Venice Art Walk on May 22, 2016
* Required to assist Events Team on the day of Venice Art Walk on May 22, 2016
Step 1.) Complete our Online Application at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11-zH4VUKS1i331NAs96LOk0nXsLsNYF1LU5He9B46hI/viewform
Step 2.) Email your cover letter and resume to TTse@mednet.ucla.edu and VFCvolunteer@mednet.ucla.edu
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 8 hours a week (hours flexible)
- • Hours may increase the weeks before/after Venice Art Walk on May 21, 2017
- Development Volunteers and...
- Patient Centered Medical Home...
- Volunteer Podiatrists Needed for...
- Admin Volunteer Needed for...
- Med Students, RNs, MPHs, and...
- One-Time Event: Venice Family...
- Architecture Tour Intern for...
- Volunteer Psychiatrists Needed...
- Ophthalmologists and...
- Spanish-Speaking Intern Needed...