Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to lift the community and change lives together through the collective power of fund raising, volunteerism, advocacy and character-building.
Does the sound of music make you smile? Do you enjoy bringing joy to others?
Singers and non-singers are encouraged to join this group. Whether you can carry a tune or not - this is a great group of individuals
who perform all over Martin County from October through April. Come be a part of something special as you visit different locations weekly to spread joy and good cheer.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Music Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)