HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Seeking caring and compassionate Hospice Volunteers. Volunteers are an important part of the Hospice team. They are needed to provide caregiver relief for one of our patients who reside in their own home in Auburn Hills. A Caregiver Relief Volunteer is needed to stay with the patient while the family member/caregiver makes necessary errands, appointments, and/or simply takes a little time away from the home for approximately 3-4 hours on a weekday.
The Medical Team-Hospice provides training to volunteers, recognition and support. We do pay for and require a background check and TB test prior to assignment. Hours are flexible, according to your availability. All we ask is that you have not suffered a major loss of a loved one in the past 12 months.
We would love to meet with you and find out more about how we can work together and how you can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. If interested, please contact Jeanette, Volunteer Coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 734-779-9790.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Clarkston Volunteers Needed
- Nascar Lovers Volunteers Needed!!!
- Massage Therapy volunteer Needed
- Flint Volunteers Needed
- FLINT volunteers need asap
- Flint Volunteer Needed in Facility
- Waterford Volunteers Needed
- ON Call Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed Ypsilanti
- Volunteers Needed Waterford
- Office Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Needed in Warren
- Waterford Volunteers Needed at...
- Volunteers needed in Taylor
- Volunteers needed in Fenton...
- Pet therapy dog needed
- Burton Volunteer Needed Mondays...
- Volunteer Needed Flint W Court...
- Volunteers Needed Milford
- Spring Lake Volunteer