Help Cancer Patients Get To Treatment
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
25 people are interested
Every day thousands of cancer patients need transportaion to hospitals or doctors' offices for treatment. You can help save a life by volunteering as a driver.
To become a volunteer driver for the American Cancer Society you must:
- Own a safe and reliable vehicle
- Have a current, valid driver's license
- Have proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Have a good driving record
- Complete Road to Recovery volunteer training
Drive a mile and save a life!
We'll work with your schedule.
The American Cancer SocietyTucson, AZ 85712
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule