CYC will be hosting their annual Dream Makers Celebration on the evening of October 8, 2015. CYC’s Dream Makers Celebration event is a chance to recognize the accomplishments of our Outstanding Students and to celebrate all of CYC’s great work from the past year. It’s also an opportunity for those unfamiliar with CYC to learn more about the work that we do.
We’re currently recruiting approximately 30 volunteers to help at this event. All volunteers will receive:
- One free admission for the volunteer and up to 2 discounted tickets for your guests ($75 each)
- Dinner included
We’re looking for volunteers to help with these duties.
- Table Escorts- Volunteers will help guests find their table
- Set Up - Volunteers will mainly setting the tables with CYC stuff (centerpieces, programs, votive, pens). Ability to carry at least 5 lbs. Requires volunteers are available in the morning between 9am-12noon
- Clean Up- Volunteers remove CYC’s materials from the table (centerpieces, votive, pens). Ability to carry at least 5 lbs.
- Runners- Volunteers are assigned two guest tables during the paddle raise auction. When someone at your assigned table raises their paddle you will take them a glow necklace and thank the guest for supporting CYC.
Please note: Most volunteer roles will be needed from 4:30-9pm, except for the Set Up, which takes place the morning of the event between 9am-12noon.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4.5 hours one night
- Some training may be covered that evening prior to the event for Runners