Responsible for providing administrative support assistance that enhances Latimer House services to individuals experiencing domestic violence. Duties include: answer phones, greet and login visitors, schedule appointments.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour shifts Monday - Friday
- Be non-judgmental, Maintain confidentiality, Good listening & Communication skills
- Cooking Matters-Chef Instructor
- Latimer House Reception Support
- Cook Matters-Class Assistant
- Supporting Our Seniors (S.O.S.)...
- Volunteer Driver-Montrose...
- Tandem Mentoring-Montrose
- Family First Child Care Support
- Life Skills Mentor-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Resident...
- Family First Meal Preparation...
- Family First Special Events...
- Day Haven Assistant-Montrose
- Commons and Fountains Activity...
- B4 Babies and Beyond...
- Cooking Matters/Registered...