NGO helps to improve the life standards of farmers´ families and small communities, fishermen and native Indian populations by means of training and consulting them how to use proper technology in a sustainable way as well as teaching them business basics. The main products produced by farmers are manioc, beans, corn and other types of vegetables.
Volunteers are welcomed over a period of 1-3 months (maximum 6 months) and can be started immediately. Upon agreement later entry dates are also possible.
- Together with working group perform consulting services for rural enterprises in the field of interests:
Agriculture and farming, business development, marketing of agricultural goods;
- Assist in organizing events and workshops in the farmers´ settlements;
- Assist in administrative work at the office: develop reports, evaluate results, write articles for foreign publishers;
- Assist or perform own projects for fundraising marketing.
- Good knowledge of Portuguese (or language course on site)
- Student of business, agriculture, rural development, food management
- Interest and motivation to work with people
- Committed, reliable, positive attitude
More info at: www.go-brazil.org/internships
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-6 month