Seabury Resources for Aging, Ward 6 would appreciate the volunteer help of a Social Worker licensed in Washington, DC as a LGSW or above. The work is with seniors (age 60 and over) who need help and/or resourses in variety of areas.
- Google Apps
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Our office is open from 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Fr
- LGSW or above (with the District of Columbia)
- Photographer Needed
- Enrich the Lives of Seniors
- Activity Volunteer Needed for...
- Activity Volunteer
- SalesForce Volunteer
- Strength Training Insturctor
- Website Redesign or Update
- Poster Designer Needed
- Joomla Website Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Leader
- Super Fun Group Volunteer...
- Help us Connect through Social...
- Invest in DC's Seniors, Join our...
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors in...
- Tai Chi Teacher for Seniors
- Volunteer for Small Office...
- Website Support
- Afternoon Weekday Receptionist...
- Administrative and Clerical...