Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is is to enhance the lives of the children of Martin County and to enable them to attain their full potential.
Volunteers are needed at the reception desk to greet visitors, answer phones and assist with miscellaneous clerical tasks. Year round-opportunity located near United Way of MC.
Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)