CFLS seeks organized and committed volunteers to assist with the administrative duties throughout our agency. You must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, have experience or interest in non-profit work. Flexible hours and time commitment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide office and logistical support.
- Assist with projects related to: mentoring, client tracking, client correspondence, database upkeep and more.
- Help with the organization of upcoming events.
- Help maintain program documentation and file systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to work well in a team and with multiple tasks.
- Computer aptitude with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 days a week - Very flexible