The Elder Diaries project will give seniors an opportunity to share some of their most meaningful life experiences through a Podcast.
The goal of the project is to allow listeners to draw parellels between their lives and the stories they hear, to better cope with their situations.
Volunteers will read (for recording) the stories of narrators who wish to remain anonymous.
We also need interviewers who can:
1. Conduct research with human subjects, and administer informed consent documentation
2. Conduct oral history interviews
3. Edit, store and archive interview footage
- Sound Production
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- MUST INCLUDE PHONE NUMBER IN RESPONSE!