Casa Esperanza is New Mexico's House of Hope for families facing cancer and other major illnesses. We are looking for energetic individuals to help spread the word regarding the positive impact our work has on New Mexico families. Whether it be staffing a table at a local health fair, helping to set up an event to support Casa Esperanza or sharing the family stories with your network, we have a spot for you.
Casa Esperanza provides all of the training and resources you will need to be a successful outreach and events volunteer. You only need to bring the passion and great smile!
The outreach and event opportunities position is extremely flexible and operate on an "as needed" basis. But don't worry, if you feel like you want to be more involved, we have plenty of other activities for you to participate in!
Come join us today and support these families in the most challenging time of their lives!
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Great personality, outgoing nature and energetic
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Dinner Host Coordinator
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Program Services Committee Member
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...