Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to empower Martin County residents to overcome hunger and hardship.
Volunteers are needed to manage and maintain client database, including running reports and queries. building forms and VBA programming, testing, debugging and troubleshooting, analyzing data and reports.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel and SQL, basic understanding of VBA programming and database management, strong analytical and communication skills. Must be self directed.
4 - 10 hours/weekly preferred. Background check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Market Research / Analysis
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 - 10 hours weekly
- Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL and VBA Programming
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)