Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to serve the health and wellness needs of the medically under served population living in Martin County. Medical/Clerical volunteers are needed to assist for one four hour shift per week. Must have computer skills. Opportunities will depend on the skill level of the volunteer.
Times Needed: Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Friday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Background check required. Must be 18 +.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours per week
- Medical professional
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)