Peacock Acres is a local, family-run organization that works with kids who have been separated from their families.
You can help be a positive for our youth.
We need your help to make sure that each of our students will get the support that they need.
We need community members, young and old, that are willing to be a POSITIVE INFLUENCE in the lives of your students.
We need tutors and mentors that will:
- help with homework
- mentor (arts and crafts, movies, games)
Specific Days/ Times that have a high need:
- Success Through Educational Enrichment and Resilience (STEER Academy) (9am-2pm with option for split shifts) Monday-Friday
- After School Program (3:30-6:30pm) Monday-Thursday
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 month (short term); or 3-4 month commitment
- Proof of recent TB testing