Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide opportunities and choices that help children, families and adults to improve their quality of life through education. training and employment.
Volunteers are needed to assist with Community Living & Employment Options for participants of the program. Must possess good communication skills with adults with disabilities. Opportunity includes assisting with reception and clerical duties. Must be computer literate, organized and friendly. Minimum of 3 hours per week as program runs from October through April. Background check required.
Shifts available from 9 AM- 4 PM Monday - Friday.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour minimum weekly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)