Share your love of music with hospice patients
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where60 mile radius of the Greater KC areafrom 9233 Ward ParkwayKansas CIty, MO 64114
Share your love of music with hospice patients. As a trained hospice volunteer you can provide singing or playing an instrument for a patient. The gift of music can be linked to distant memories and often soothes and relaxes Alzheimers patients and reduces their stress. A great opportunity for music school students or retired music teachers!
- Music Therapy
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Music Arts
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 visits per month
- TB skin test provided by hospice agency. A friendly, caring and flexible attitude.
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- VolunTEENS Needed to Make a...
- Share your love of music with...
- Caregiver Respite Providers Needed
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- A Tea to Remember
- Life Journal for a Hospice...