Share your love of music with hospice patients. As a trained hospice volunteer you can provide singing or playing an instrument for a patient. The gift of music can be linked to distant memories and often soothes and relaxes Alzheimers patients and reduces their stress. A great opportunity for music school students or retired music teachers!
- Music Therapy
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Music Arts
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 visits per month
- TB skin test provided by hospice agency
- We Appreciate our Veterans
- Do you enjoy helping people feel...
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Happy Birthday to You!!!!
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- Share your love of music with...
- Life Journal for a Hospice...