Medical Records Volunteer
Are you detail-oriented?
Do you enjoy worknig in an office setting?
Are you pursuing a career in medical records?
If you answered yes, this position is perfect for you!
Our health information management team would welcome you with open arms as you help with scanning, filing, and data entry. This position requires a minimum of a 6 month commitment and involves 2, 4 hour shift weekly. Gain experience in this field to boost your resume or give back to your community through this opportunity!
Currently recruiting for volunteers to help on either Mondays or Fridays.
Email today for more information on becoming a Medical Records Volunteer.
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Department Manager
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-4 hours
- Must have transportation to Denver office
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Golden West Retirement...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Francis Heights- 1st Fridays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center - 4th Thursday
- KAVOD Senior Life - 2nd Thursdays
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...