Medical Records Volunteer
Do you enjoy giving support in an office setting?
Are you detail-oriented?
Are you pursuing a career in medical records?
If you answered yes, this position is perfect for you!
Our health information management team would welcome you with open arms as you help with scanning, filing, and data entry. This position requires a minimum of a 6 month commitment and involves 2, 4 hour shift weekly. Gain experience in this field to boost your resume or give back to your community through this opportunity!
Currently recruiting for volunteers to help on either Wednesdays or Thursdays.
Email today for more information on becoming a Medical Records Volunteer.
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Resources Manager
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-4 hours
- Must have transportation to Denver office
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Santa Needs Some Extra Elves to...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive-...
- Golden West Retirement...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Francis Heights- 1st Fridays
- Are you handy and you want to...
- Greet Patients at Glenarm Rec...
- Greet Patients at KAVOD Senior...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Greet Patients and at Queen of...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...