Feeding the Gulf Coast is hosting a work morning at Food Bayou community garden! We seek energetic volunteers ready to weed, apply mulch, fertilize, and harvest. Join us to meet fellow gardeners and help fight hunger along the Central Gulf Coast. Anyone can garden regardless of gardening abilities- we are here to work alongside you and teach! Children are encouraged to join in so long as they have adult supervision.
Food Bayou Community Garden is a part of a larger community garden network within Mobile. Visit our community garden site for more information- http://feedingthegulfcoast.org/community-garden/
Sunscreen, bug-spray, close-toed shoes and hats are recommended.
If you have further questions or wish to speak with a human, email Angela McGaugh at email@example.com
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Garden Work @ The Love Garden
- Garden Work @ Redeemer
- Weekday Food Sorter
- Weedeating at Taylor Park
- Garden Work @ DeTonti Square Park
- Garden Work at Feeding the Gulf...
- Garden Work @ Central Presbyterian
- Garden Work @ The Beehive
- Garden Work @ Food Bayou
- Garden Work @ Taylor Park
- Garden Work @ Victory Teaching...
- Volunteer Drivers Needed