- Instructs pupils in ballet,Jazz,Hip Hop, and other forms of dancing: Ages 2.5-16 years old Observes students to determine physical and artistic qualifications and limitations and plans programs to meet students' needs and aspirations.
- 2) Explains and demonstrates techniques and methods of regulating movements of body to musical or rhythmic accompaniment.
- 3) Drills pupils in execution of dance steps.
- 4) May teach history of dance.
- 5) May teach theory and practice of dance notation.
- 6) May choreograph and direct dance performance.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment