COTN-USA is seeking three or four Donation Coordinators at our warehouse in Silverdale, Washington to sort and organize donations given to COTN. These resources will be shipped to our five countries in Africa and the Caribbean and be used by children and their families in schools, homes, and villages.
- Empty donation bin
- Sort items by category
- Label completed boxes
- Organize sorting area
- Create sorting area system for future volunteers to use
- Manage other volunteers or groups with sorting
- Prepare items to be packed for staff or Venture trips in-country
- Other tasks as assigned
- Able to work individually or in a team
- Ages 10+
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- Thursdays, 3:30-4:30pm
- TEACH Secondary School in Africa!
- Newspaper Researcher/Contact...
- Volunteer in MALAWI, Africa:...
- TEACH Reading in Africa!
- Letter Translator (Spanish)
- General Resource Specialist
- TEACH Summer School in Africa!
- Donation Coordinator
- Grant Researcher and Database...
- Researcher for Spanish...
- TEACH Junior Secondary School in...
- TEACH Reading in Sierra Leone!