The mission of the St. Louis Arc is to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to lead better lives by providing a lifetime of high-quality services, family supports, and advocacy.
Join other people in their 20s at a monthly social activity. This club provides a comfortable environment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to make friends, enhance social skill, and have fun in a safe and supportive area. Volunteers are needed to help with setting up, checking in participants, cleanup, and assist other in developing leisure skills in the community, while building self-confidence.
Time and location of meet ups vary - always over the weekend.
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Varies- once / month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- Adult Music Therapy