The mission of the St. Louis Arc is to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to lead better lives by providing a lifetime of high-quality services, family supports, and advocacy.
Teen bowling provides accessible bowling for teen (ages 13-19) with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Volunteers are needed to assist bowlers on your assigned lane(s) with score keeping, order of bowling, communicating equipment problems to Program Leader or bowling alley representative, and having fun!
Teen Bowling takes place the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month.
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Sports Coaching
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/ month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening (18+), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!