Being the brother or sister of a person with an intellectual and/or developmental disability can be a good thing, something a not-so-good thing, and many times, somewhere in between. Sibshops offers an opportunity for brothers and sisters of children with intellectual and developmental disabilities to get peer support and education within a recreation context. The program includes a fun mix of games, activities, friends, and discussions. Volunteers are needed to lead activities, games, and discussions.
3rd Wednesday of every month
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- People Skills
- Child Care
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening (18 years +), Reference (Under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Music Moves!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment