We are looking for friendly energetic people to greet guests and patients entering the facility and to help them navigate to one of many destinations in the building as well as to the various testing areas in the facility. This is a very busy position with lots of walking and standing as well as pushing wheelchairs as requested. This is a perfect assignment for people who are active. We would love to have you join the team! Shift time-Wednesday and Friday 8-12 PM and 12-3 PM
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- M-F 8-12 PM or 12-3:30 PM
- Background, health screening
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store