This is a youth violence prevention program. You can make a difference in the lives of middle and high school youth. Be a positive role model, by being culturally flexible.
The youth you mentor will learn how to resolve conflicts peacefullly, rather than violently. You'll help develop their leadership role.
Two hours each Wednesday, from 4:45 - 6:30 p.m. will make a big difference in their lives.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- two hours on Wednesdays, 4:45 - 6:30 pm
- six month commitment preferred
- Telephone Assurance Program
- Volunteers needed to drive...
- Office Assistant
- Volunteer to help disabled...
- Volunteer Photographer Needed...
- Tutor/Mentors for After-School...
- Reading Tutors
- Volunteers needed to help abused...
- Community Center Receptionist
- Volunteer Executive
- Gettysburg - Adult...
- Office Assistant - Advanced
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Need volunteers to assist...
- Activity Aide
- Community Helpline Volunteer for...
- GED / ESL Adult Tutors
- Stop health care fraud in...
- Disaster relief volunteers...