Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to fund health services to uninsured/under-insured income-eligible Martin County children to enable their full participation in academic and social development.
Board members are needed to attend monthly meetings the second Thursday of each month. They must have a willingness to volunteer for the annual golf tournament fundraiser including preparation and the day of event.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Child Development
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Second Thursday of each month from 5:00 p.m. - 6
- Must participate in fundraising event
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)