The performing arts industry is good for education and tourism. A live performance offers the social interactions we all yearn for. Modern/Contemporary Ballet offers beauty and stories about real people from all walks of life. It’s a chance to be included and inspired.
Our vision is possible with the right people that make things happen! We are creating a pro modern ballet company (ultimately, only 15 dancers). Excellent ballet where audiences can engage personally with artists and gain a deeper understanding of their work. We can't wait to partner with other arts groups (like live musicians), businesses, and individuals but we need to get out of the "start-up" stage which we've been at for 3 years.
Do you have management skills, financial skills, networking skills? Do you know how to get stuff done?This is an opportunity to take the reins as part of an ensemble! Join our board members!
- Regular meetings via Skype. How often is up to the board;
- Internet access;
- Attention to detail (to fulfill your fiduciary responsibility), strategic thinker;
- Let your light shine! Be willing to play an active role. You are a member of an ensemble, what role do you want to play? There is room for left brain thinkers and right brain dreamers;
- Follow through/up, do what you say you will do, communicate! Self motivation, we need members who can get tasks done.
- Fundraise, you won't be alone. You are an advocate for the organization that includes fundraising. We are a new organization, you are creating it from the ground up!
We value equality, inclusion, transparency. If you do too let's talk.
- Market Research / Analysis
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- 1-5 hours/mo
- Skype capability