It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
401 N. Douty St.Hanford, CA 93230
- Instruct library patrons on how to use a computer
- Assist patrons with learning how to access the Internet, set up an e-mail account, format a word document, use the library catalog and online resources
- Ability to instruct clearly in basic computer use, using the simplest, non-technical language
- Ability to work congenially with staff, patrons and other volunteers
- Ability to exercise patience and understanding in working with both beginners and intermediate computer users and all age groups
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish desirable
- All volunteers must attend a volunteer orientation before beginning volunteering at the library
Volunteer orientations occur at Hanford Library in April & August.
Volunteer applications will be kept on file for six (6) months.
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of six months, three days a week
- Training as needed on library equipment, electronic resources, policies and procedures.
Report this opportunity