Online Book Sale Coordinator
9 people are interested
- Will post online donated and withdrawn materials for sales through the library’s Amazon.com account.
- Will be responsible for locating, packing, and mailing out items that have been sold online.
- Responsible for sorting through donated items to see if they are worth posting for sale.
- Will update Excel spreadsheet to track sales and profits made through the online account.
- If needed, will train other volunteers in the selection and listing of items to be posted for sale.
- Training provided as needed
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes, walk up and down stairs, work in front of computer for long periods of time, good record keeping/clerical skills, ability to estimate value of items in various conditions, experience working with online finances.
- All volunteers must attend a volunteer orientation before beginning volunteering at the library
Volunteer orientations occur at Hanford Library in April & August.
Volunteer applications will be kept on file for six (6) months.
About Kings County Library - Hanford Library
401 N. Douty St., Hanford, CA 93230, US
The Public Library is dedicated to free and equal access to information, knowledge, independent lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, and the joys of reading for our diverse community.
Public libraries in California seek to engage the talents, skills and commitment of volunteers to serve the communities' information and literacy needs. Libraries offer a variety of skilled volunteer opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to library programs, operations, fundraising events and other community engagement functions. Skilled volunteers have opportunities to lead projects, work with teams of staff and volunteers, learn new skills, and have fun.
We'll work with your schedule.
401 N. Douty St.Hanford, CA 93230
- Financial Literacy
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum six months, three days a week
- Individuals who have experience listing items for sale on eBay, Amazon, and/or Craigslist.