ABCD is looking for a video editing intern for Summer 2018 to edit 3-minute promotional and event recap videos on a weekly basis.
- Assist in editing agency special events including but not limited to graduations, program highlights, fundraising events, and neighborhood events.
- Work with supervisor in developing creative ways to edit promotional videos for the agency.
- Edit 3-minute videos allowing for a week turnaround time on event videos to be posted on ABCD’s website.
- Take independent initiative in creating rough cuts, but also incorporate supervisor’s constructive criticism and work as a team to finish videos.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Video Production, Film Production, or Media Studies majors required.
- Minimum of two to three years of relevant experience or school experience.
- Editing proficiency with Final Cut Pro 7 required.
- Basic Motion, Photoshop, or After Effects graphics skills highly preferred.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with people of diverse economic and cultural backgrounds
Length of Commitment:
June - August 2018
Unpaid credit eligible internship
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
2 to 3 days a week from Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 5:00 pm
How to Apply:
Please complete our Online Application at https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1825256508.
- Video Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 14 hours per week with a flexible schedule
- Volunteer Application
- VITA Tax Preparer ? Everett...
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- VITA Tax Preparer ? Mystic...
- VITA Tax Preparer ? Parker...
- VITA Tax Preparer ? Medford...
- Events Intern
- VITA Tax Preparer ? Dorchester...
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- VITA Tax Preparer ? Mattapan...
- Community Planning and Research...
- VITA Tax Preparer ? Roxbury/N....