Public Information Department
ABCD is looking for a video editing intern to edit 3-minute promotional and event recap videos on a weekly basis.
- Assist in editing agency special events including but not limited to graduations, program highlights, fundraising events, and neighborhood events.
- Work with supervisor in developing creative ways to edit promotional videos for the agency.
- Edit 3-minute videos allowing for a week turnaround time on event videos to be posted on ABCD’s website.
- Take independent initiative in creating rough cuts, but also incorporate supervisor’s constructive criticism and work as a team to finish videos.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Video Production, Film Production, or Media Studies majors required.
- Minimum of two to three years of relevant experience or school experience.
- Editing proficiency with Final Cut Pro 7 required.
- Basic Motion, Photoshop, or After Effects graphics skills highly preferred.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with people of diverse economic and cultural backgrounds
Length of Commitment:
16 to 24 weeks: January - April, May - August, September - December
Start dates and length of commitment is flexible, with positions available starting immediately
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
2 to 3 days a week from Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 5:00 pm
Unpaid credit internship
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com with subject line: Video Editing Intern.
- Video Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 14 hours per week with a flexible schedule
- Volunteer Application
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Youth Academy Tutor
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...
- Purchasing Intern