Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Sales & Stock specialists are needed to assist customer with purchases, maintain store inventory and create descriptive signs.
Appliance Repair volunteers are need to clean, repair and test donated appliances.
Cashiers are needed to help check out customers. Cash handling experience a plus.
Donation Pick Up Assistants are need to help load and unload furniture donations.
Furniture Restoration volunteers are in demand to help clean, repair and recondition furniture. Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
Greeters with a sunny disposition are needed to welcome people and create a friendly atmosphere. No physical requirements except standing required.
This agency has two locations.
Requirements: Background check required at volunteers expense.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Retail / Sales
- Truck Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)