Have you always wanted to make a difference in the world? What are you waiting for? Become a volunteer for Silverado Hospice!
You can provide companionship, emotional support and care giving support to someone at end of life. Great environment, training and support provided by Silverado Hospiceacp; consistently named Top Places to Work.
You will not travel far, we will place you close in your area.
Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Stanton, Anaheim, Garden Grove and all many more OC cities.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits a month
- Are you a Veteran, seeking ...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower Arranging
- Certified Therapy Pets needed!
- Veterans Day Pinning- Vets Needed
- Rewarding opportunity
- visit Hospice patients
- Company Volunteer Day - Flower...
- visit hospice patients
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteer in Long Beach...
- Companionship and social...
- Silverado Hospice Volunteer...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer Opportunity...
- Deliver flowers