Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide compassionate, comprehensive, high quality care for patients with life-limiting illnesses and those who share their lives.
Administrative volunteers are needed to help with data entry, filing and clerical duties.
All shifts are available from Monday through Saturday.
Must be 14 years and older. Background check is required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)