You can educate seniors on how to recognize health care fraud; how to protect against it, and how to report fraud.
Volunteers are trained to give presentations at a variety of community meetings and events. Training is provided. A six-month commitment is requested.
You'll receive a nominal stipend, and be regularly educated. Support is available from staff and other volunteers.
Contact us today to help stop health care fraud.
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 6-month commitment requested
- hours and days flexible
- Telephone Assurance Program
- Volunteers needed to drive...
- Office Assistant
- Volunteer to help disabled...
- Volunteer Photographer Needed...
- Tutor/Mentors for After-School...
- Reading Tutors
- Volunteers needed to help abused...
- Community Center Receptionist
- Volunteer Executive
- Gettysburg - Adult...
- Office Assistant - Advanced
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Need volunteers to assist...
- Activity Aide
- Community Helpline Volunteer for...
- GED / ESL Adult Tutors
- Stop health care fraud in...
- Disaster relief volunteers...