Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life? Volunteers are the heart of our Meals on Wheels program! MOW is looking for volunteers to work at our Meals on Wheels Dining Room location at Center 50+. Many seniors use Center 50+ daily and stop by our Dining Room for a nutritious meal created by our very own team of chefs. We are currently looking for volunteers to help with dining room set up and serving.
The main duties will be:
1. Set up dining room: table linens, place-mats, silverware, coffee cups, condiments, and menus.
2. Serve coffee, tea, ice water, and salads.
3. Deliver meals to disabled diners.
4. Clear tables and reset if needed.
- Food Service
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 9-10:30am or 11-1:30 Monday through Friday
- A Food Handlers Card will be required and can easily be obtained online.