ChathamSTEM organized fiels trips to Science and Technology location of interest. These include companies in the tech industry, research centers, labs,...
The role of the Field Trip coordinator is to serve as a liaison between the company and ChathamSTEM and coordinate the details of the trip, the itinirary is established, ensure that all the participants have their registration in place, ....
All communication is done by email and some occasional phone calls to the companis we will visit.
A great exposure to high tech comapnies.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Soldering Sunday in Summit, NJ
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Gardening with kids
- Human Resources Support for STEM...
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Java Tutor for High School...
- Accounting/Treasurer for an...
- Community Manager (Elizabeth, NJ)
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert