JerseySTEM is an all volunteers grassroots non-profit agency dedicated to bridging the Innovation Gap, the Opportunity Gap and the Gender Gap in STEM education. We provide free of charge after-school, project-based, hands-on, team structures programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to underserved students in New Jersey. Classes include: Robotics, Coding, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc. and are focused on kids grade 5-8. The programs last 10 weeks and are taught predominantly by volunteer college students that we recruit, train, transport and mentor as they donate 2 hours/week to the program.
ChathamSTEM organized field trips to Science and Technology location of interest. These include companies in the tech industry, research centers, labs,...
The role of the Field Trip coordinator is to serve as a liaison between the company and ChathamSTEM and coordinate the details of the trip, the itinirary is established, ensure that all the participants have their registration in place, ....
All communication is done by email and some occasional phone calls to the companis we will visit.
A great exposure to high tech comapnies.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Academic Director
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart maintenance
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- Constant Contact Voluteer
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert