Crossroads Hospice is now interviewing for Summer & Fall 2016 internships! Associates, Bachelors, and Masters level students all invited to apply.
- MSW practicums
- Sociology/Social Work/Human Services/Human Relations
- Medical Records
- Medicare Billing
- help in our office with filing or mailings
- help with event planning and preparation
- Patient visits
Our interns offer immeasurable benefits to us, our patients and their families.
Our next training is Wednesday, November 30th from 5:00-6:30pm.
Please contact Liz McCown for more details at (405) 632-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Dependent upon college requirements
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Give the Gift of Art
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- Volunteers needed in Edmond!
- Volunteers needed in Chickasha!
- Volunteers needed in Midwest City!
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Volunteers needed in Mustang!
- Volunteers needed in Purcell!
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Now interviewing for Fall/Spring...
- Who doesn't love a good makeover?
- Volunteers needed in Yukon!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...