Teach seniors at the Dublin Senior Center your dance moves. We are looking for a committed volunteer to teach a weekly ballroom class. Required skills include the ability to
- explain basic steps in plain and simple English,
- demonstrate the dance in easy step-by-step increments
- put them together in an easy-to-follow choreographed dance
- adapt the movements for seniors
Instructors should be knowledgeable in ballroom dance and have a friendly and patient attitude.
- People Skills
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 1 hour once a week
- Share your organization skills -...
- Volunteer to share your special...
- Pick-up Driver for Donated Food
- Recreation Van Driver
- Friendly and Gentle Volunteer to...
- Volunteer to do some clean-up...
- The only place where washing...
- Enjoy Meeting New People -...
- Bring Music to Seniors -...
- Share your Dance Moves with...
- Lunch Program Volunteer
- Teach Conversational English as...