SWCHC is a saftey net clinic ensuring access to healthcare and continuity of treatment to the uninsured.
We are currently looking for experienced healthcare professionals to expand our team of excellent volunteers to provide acute, preventive and chronic disease management care to our patients.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE:
- Treatment of acute health problems
- Diagnosis and management of chronic disease
- Primary care
- Preventative health services
- Referrals for specialty care
- Medications and prescriptions
Mondays: 6 to 9 PM
Thursdays: 6 to 9 PM
- See patients, make assessment and provide necessary care including dispensing of medication.
- Before patient is discharged, give prescriptions and patient orders (i.e. prescriptions, onsite labs, lab slips and referral orders) to Clinic Coordinater for follow-up and patient teaching instruction.
- Supervise Residents and medical students, if applicable.
- Work within scope of license.
- Possession of a up to date license to practice medicine in the State of Oregon.
- Indemnification to volunteer at SWCHC either through an affiliation agreement with Oregon State Medical Board for Washington County.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- At least once per month, for at least six months
- Current Medical Oregon License