At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Be a part of the fun! Help residents get to and from activity areas to participate in games and activities such as Bingo, rug weaving, music therapy, crafts, etc.
Opportunities are available days, evenings and weekends.
Saint Therese offers flexible scheduling, family volunteering opportunities, and all training is provided. No experience necessary - just a desire to make a difference and have fun!
Volunteer at the community closest to you; Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese at St. Odilia, Saint Therese of Woodbury or Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Hospital in Robbinsdale!
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
- Family Therapy
- Elder care
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours/year
- Enjoy talking and socializing with residents, able to push a wheelchair; ability to maintain conf
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Musical Volunteers
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Sewing Buddy
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Bingo Volunteer!